ACCA F1 – Accountant in Business
The Accountant in Business paper – is a foundation paper which introduces a wide range of accounting and business terminology, and information about the business environment. This course is structured with interactive videos, live sessions, mock exams, feedback & revision.
Summary of Main Capabilities
- The business organization, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organizational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- Leading and managing individuals and teams
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business.
The nature of the Exam
The exam is on demand and computer-based (CBE) and has two sections:
- Section A- comprises of 30 objective questions worth 2 marks each and 16 objective questions worth 1 mark each.
- Section B- comprises 6 multi-task questions worth 4 marks each
The pass mark is 50% and all questions are compulsory.
Course Price: ₦35, 000 (Course Purchase included lectures text books and exam kits)