ACCA F8 – Audit & Assurance
The ‘Audit and Assurance’ paper – is basically concerned with the purpose, process and outcomes of auditing. There is some follow-on from paper F1 ( Accountant in Business), but all matters are covered again in F8. This is a structured course with interactive lectures, live sessions, mock exams, feedback and final revision.
Summary of Main Capabilities
- Audit framework and regulation
- Planning and Risk assessment
- Internal Control
- Audit Evidence
- Review and Reporting
The nature of the Exam
The exam can be taken either by paper based or computer based and has two sections
- Section A – contains 3 case-based questions with 5 objective test questions in each case worth 2 marks each (i.e 10 marks per case)
- Section B – comprises one question worth 30 marks and two questions worth 20 marks each.
- Paper based is a three hour 15 minutes exam ( allowing time for manual effort)
- CBE is a three hour exam ( no additional time is given as manual labour is not required)
Course Price: ₦35, 000 (Course Purchase included lectures text books and exam kits)
All questions are compulsory and pass mark is 50%