Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING CREDENCE E-LEARNING PLATFORM. VISITING OR REGISTERING WITH CREDENCE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROGRAMMES.
Credence is a Company registered under the provisions of COMPANIES ACT 2014. Our Company registration number is 996538 and our registered office is at the First Floor, Left Wing Plot 57 Uyo Street Off Stadium Road Rumuomasi Port Harcourt River State Nigeria.
Credence Business Academy provides adaptive training sessions on any device at anytime. Credence Business Academy and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions upon which Credence Business Academy(“We” or “Us”), will provide service to you on Credence Business Academy (“the Website”). These Terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using, and/or joining (Collectively “Using”) the Website and the services thereof, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any of your or their devices.
You warrant to Credence Business Academy that:
- You are of sound mind, legal age and legal competence.
- You (if not a natural person) are duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization.
- Credence Business Academy reserves the right to prevent the user from using the Services/Any Contents of our Site/User Account Activities without any prejudice at any time at its sole discretion.
- You need to register to become a student of this Website (“Member”) if you wish to access the Services via this Website.
- To register to become a Student you must provide Credence Business Academy with information about you via Credence registration forms.
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing the registration form. You must maintain and update this information and keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is not, Credence has the right to cancel your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of this Website.
- Registration requires a valid email address (which will serve as your user name) and unique password. Please create a secure password: choose a password that uses a combination of letters, upper case and lower case, numbers, and symbols. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date. Please use maximum caution to keep your user name and password confidential and log-off from the Website when your session is complete to prevent unauthorized access to your information. If your user name or password is subject to unauthorized access, you should immediately inform LearnSignal.
- You must not tell anyone else your user name or password. Any unauthorized use of either of them must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are aware of such use and we will, as soon as reasonably possible, cancel your user name and/or password and issues new ones to you.
- Credence may, for security or other reasons, require you to change your user name and/ or password or other information which facilitates access to this Website or its Services.
- Credence reserves the right to cancel your user name and password without notice if we becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- Once you verify your email address by clicking the link in the verification email sent by Credence, you will become an active student and will be able to access the Services available via the Website. Failing to verify your email address will result in an inactive account and an inability to access the Services available through the Website.
Fair Usage policy
- Tuition fees can be refunded/deferred and /or course transfer to another exam session provided mails are sent TWO weeks before course start date.
- A non refundable charge of N10, 000 is deducted for any Course fee refund.
- The Institution reserves the right to remove students completely for overdue fees and no refund will be made under this circumstance. However, the student may re-apply to be registered back after payment of outstanding debts plus additional charge.
- Credence may have to report student(s) for misconduct/ unprofessional behavior.
- The Institution MAY assist students with Visa application process, however additional fees will be applicable.
- Students are NOT permitted to reproduce any of the institution’s materials without prior permission from the management in writing.
- Students are not allowed to make any payment(s) to staff of the institution in other to gain undue advantage of any kind over others.
Note: This document might be updated time to time and the current version will be posted on www.credencebusinessacademy.com.
If you have any queries you can write to us at: